Many small firms and companies in traditional professions are only half-hearted on the web, since they lack a clear idea of their presence here. It is very expensive to produce a good result, and the website constantly needs updating, and - this is a very important point - it should be integrated into the work flow in the firm. The web designer and the web editor should first of all be in close contact with the company. This prerequisite is met if the web presence is taking care of by a employee, but in my experience, external evaluation and counselling is a necessity.
I don't insist on doing all the work on a website, but a role as an adviser, constructive reviewer, and sparring partner is also excellent.
Programs, languages, and databases
Examples of Web Projects
See some examples of (Danish) web projects developed by me:
- Index of "The Third Testament" written by Martinus. Please note the several thousands of links.
- Martinus periodicals. The job is here to present the periodicals in a layout close to the printed edition. This project will include more than 10.000 files, when it is done. Soon the layout will be changed according to the layout of the Danish part of the official website of Martinus Institute.
- Read and search Martinus: The Third Testament. This project which present the latest edition of Martinus' work is planned to be available in six other languages during the first half of 2010.
- The Danish manuscript and the first printed Danish edition of the chief work Livets Bog (The Book of Life) is also available in a scanned edition.
- Summary of Events. Including a search function (item 4).
Last updated: 27-04-2016 20:00